Wednesday, September 22, 2010

sT0rY iDeas

TiTLe:JuVeNiLe CriMes
PriMarY S0uRceS:OffiCer MarTiNez
DeTaiLs:I want to tell a story to cover the story of teens committing crimes and all the consequences they have to deal with. I have decided to state nothing but facts that I collected from officer Martinez and from the websites. I want all of my peers and authorities to let this story be an attention getter and show everyone all the reasons they shouldn't want to commit any crimes for any reason what so ever.
Juveniles CriMes: Are committed by many teens who are dealing with complicated lifestyles or they drop out of school or they don't have any support from the ones they love.Many teens commit these crimes, because they see their friends doing it and they want to be like their friends, or they have family members that they looked up too and they have been convicted of committing a crime so they decide to follow in their footsteps.

No comments:

Post a Comment